Returning officer Ross Bly with local body voting papers in boxes ready to be posted - Photograph taken by John Nicholson
- 24 September 1992
- Nicholson, John, active 1997
- EP-Municipal-Wellington City Council and Wellington Regional Council-01
Photograph of returning officer Ross Bly with 550,000 local body voting papers in boxes ready to be posted, taken 24 September 1992 by Evening Post staff photographer John Nicholson.
Original Evening Post caption reads: "A postie's nightmare - Returning officer Ross Bly checks some of the 550,000 local body voting papers ready for tomorrow's mail."
Quantity: 1 colour original photographic print(s).
Physical Description: Dye coupler print 12.7 x 18.4 cm
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- Part of
- Dominion post (Newspaper): Photographic negatives and prints of the Evening Post and Dominion newspapers / Wellington City Council and Wellington Regional Council
- 1 colour original photographic print(s), Photographs, Dye coupler prints, Portraits, Dye coupler print 12.7 x 18.4 cm, Orientation: Horizontal image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: