Minhinnick, Gordon Edward George (Sir), 1902-1992 :The Prime Mover. New Zealand Herald, 21 January 1938.
- Minhinnick, Gordon Edward George (Sir), 1902-1992; New Zealand herald (Newspaper)
- Min is basking in the sunshine cast by 'Economic sunshine', while Prime Minister Michael Savage stands beside him happily accepting his congratulations. Extended Title - 'Grand weather we're having, Mr Savage!' 'Don't mention it, my dear fellow - I'm only too glad to have been of assistance!' Economic sunshine. 'It can be fairly claimed' said the Prime Minister, 'that two years of a Labour government have brought New Zealand to the highest level of prosperity it has ever experienced - advt. Quantity: 1 photocopy/ies. Physical Description: A4 size photocopy.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: A3 size laser copy held at J-057-009.
- Please check copyright.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 photocopy/ies, Works of art, Ink drawings, Cartoons (Commentary), Caricatures, A4 size photocopy.
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: