- Waite, Keith, 1927-2014; Otago daily times (Newspaper)
- Labour Party leader Walter Nash is pouring water from a jug labelled 'depression scare talk' onto the dry mountain where the 'socialist ark' is high and dry. Quantity: 1 newspaper clipping. Physical Description: Newsclipping pasted to sheet of paper
- Please check copyright.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- Part of
- [Various cartoonists including Sir Gordon Minhinnick 1902-1992] :[Newspaper clippings of cartoons from New Zealand newspapers. 15 December 1948 to 5 September 1972.] / [Various cartoonists] :[One folder of cartoon clippings from various New Zealand newspapers, 15 December 1948 - 1 July 1950.]
- 1 newspaper clipping, Works of art, Photolithographs, Cartoons (Commentary), Newsclipping pasted to sheet of paper
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: