Scott, Thomas, 1947- :Did the earth move for you too, Prime Minister, at the Economic Forum? My stomach turned and that's a start... Evening Post, 25 October 2000.
- See previous day's cartoon at H-647-037. Prime Minister Helen Clark and the businessman after making love. Exhibited in 'Public Lives - New Zealand's Premiers and Prime Ministers 1856-2003 (Exhibition)', 2003. Published in 'Grant, Ian F. Public Lives - New Zealand's Premiers and Prime Ministers 1856-2003 (Book title)' 2003. Quantity: 1 cartoon bromide(s). Physical Description: A5 size bromide of ink drawing.
- Copyright may apply. Please check.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- Part of
- Scott, Tom, 1947- :80 cartoon bromides published in the Evening Post between 1 September 2000 and 22 December 2000.
- 1 cartoon bromide(s), Works of art, Ink drawings, Cartoons (Commentary), A5 size bromide of ink drawing.
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: