Fraser, Malcolm 1834-1900 :From the road up the wooded saddle looking westerly, 16 Nov 1865 /M. Fraser
- Fraser, Malcolm (Sir), 1834-1900
- Shows survey party on road with loaded donkey, and some cleared bush, with hills in the distance, and possibly sea on the horizon, probably close to Hokitika Inscriptions: Recto - bottom left - M.Fraser 1865; Recto - bottom right - title, date, signature Done while Fraser was district surveyor on Canterbury West goldfields; see A-081-011/012 Quantity: 1 drawing(s). Physical Description: Pencil on paper 161 x 235 mm
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: Scanned from original
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 drawing(s), Works of art, Pencil works, Pencil on paper 161 x 235 mm, Orientation: Horizontal image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: