New Zealand Farmers' Union: Sports programme of the third annual Farmers' Union picnic to be held at the Sports Ground, Fitzherbert Street, Palmerston North, on Tuesday, 7th March, 1905. Keeling & Mundy, Printers, Rangitikei St. 1905
- Cleveland, Francis Leslie, 1921-2014
- Arrangement of text. Lists 16 races as well as a pig race and a consolation race. Hodder and Tolley mentioned as contact address. Quantity: 1 colour photo-mechanical print(s). Physical Description: Letterpress, black on green, 450 x 288 mm. Provenance: Donated by Dr Les Cleveland in 1996.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: Colour transparency in Ephemera Room.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 colour photo-mechanical print(s), Ephemera, Letterpress works, Programmes, Posters, Letterpress, black on green, 450 x 288 mm., Orientation: Vertical image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Downloading this item
This item is available as a high resolution download. No further permissions are required for use of this image, however full citations and acknowledgements should be included wherever the images are used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It can be modified, remixed and built upon. It can be used commercially.
If reproducing this item, it is helpful to include the following credit: