- 1973 - 1974
- Heath, Eric Walmsley, 1923-; Dominion (Newspaper)
Two line painters are racing to paint the track as the field of hurdling atheletes comes up fast behind them. Preparations for the Games in Christchurch were running late.
Quantity: 1 original cartoon(s).
Physical Description: Black ink and crayon. 423 x 482 mm.
- Copyright must be cleared before this image is reproduced. The Library may be able to help with an address.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- Part of
- Various artists:Five cartoons by Eric Heath and three by Nevile Lodge on the 1974 Commonwealth Games.
- 1 original cartoon(s), Works of art, Ink drawings, Cartoons (Commentary), Black ink and crayon. 423 x 482 mm.
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it:Heath, Eric Walmsley, 1923-. Heath, Eric Walmsley 1923-:10th Commonwealth Games, Christchurch. The Dominion, 1974.. Various artists:Five cartoons by Eric Heath and three by Nevile Lodge on the 1974 Commonwealth Games.. Ref: B-157-016. Alexander Turnbull Library, Wellington, New Zealand. /records/23121530