Minhinnick, Gordon (Sir), 1902-1992:The charge of the light brigade. New Zealand Herald, 30 May 1967.
- Minhinnick, Gordon Edward George (Sir), 1902-1992; New Zealand herald (Newspaper)
- Four 'cavalry' representing the power boards and using electrical power poles as lances are charging into a circle of gas pipes which are firing like canons. Refers to the competition natural gas was now giving the electricity industry. Extended Title - Power Boards. Natural Gas. Quantity: 1 original cartoon(s). Physical Description: Black ink and pencil on paper, glued to mount card. 350 x 480 mm. Provenance: Previously owned by Enerco, then by Orion New Zealand Ltd.
- Copyright must be cleared before this image is reproduced. The Library may be able to help with an address.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Curator required
- 1 original cartoon(s), Works of art, Ink drawings, Cartoons (Commentary), Black ink and pencil on paper, glued to mount card. 350 x 480 mm.
See original record
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.