[Moran, Joseph Bruno], 1874?-1952 :Eat more fruit and keep fit. The fruits of perfect health. [1920s].
- 1920 - 1935
- Moran, Joseph Bruno, 1874-1952
- Shows woman fashionably dress in 1920s style, holding small boy standing on her knee. He is feeding her grapes. In the foreground, a large bowl of fruit stands on a table. Commissioned as one of a series of posters for display in greengrocers' shops, in about the 1930s. (See neg. no. 37528 1/2 in Pictorial Reference Section - file print filed under 725. Shops. Greengrocers). May be one of the posters mentioned in the "Dominion Mark fruit book" of 1934, inside back cover (NZ&P Box 641.64 DOM 1934). Other Titles - Poster Quantity: 1 colour art print(s). Physical Description: Lithograph, coloured 750 x 495 mm. Provenance: Donated by Mrs K M Wildgoose in about 1977.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: File print and colour transparency in Ephemera Room.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 colour art print(s), Ephemera, Lithographs, Posters, Lithograph, coloured 750 x 495 mm., Orientation: Vertical image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: