- Lodge, Nevile Sidney, 1918-1989; Evening Post (Wellington, N.Z.)
A power failure leads the cartoonist to reflect that he too has lost power and lacks ideas. He is pictured leaning on his drawing board with a doleful expression, thinking, Not switched on. The last scene shows a note pinned to his board with a pen, saying Taking a break for 3 weeks.
Quantity: 1 original cartoon(s).
Physical Description: Black and white ink, crayon and pencil, 318 x 386 mm
Finding Aids: Photocopies available in Pictorial Reference Service.
- Copyright must be cleared before this is reproduced for publication. The Library may be able to help with an address.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Curator required
- Part of
- Lodge, Nevile Sidney 1918-1989 :[Archive of original cartoons for the Evening Post and Sports Post, 1941 to 1988] / Lodge, Nevile Sidney 1918-1989 :[Cartoons for the Evening Post, 1968]
- 1 original cartoon(s), Works of art, Ink drawings, Cartoons (Commentary), Black and white ink, crayon and pencil, 318 x 386 mm
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.