N.Z. Farmers' Union: Public meetings will be held as under, when A. J. McCurdy, (Chief of the Colonial Organising Department) and A. M. Paterson, M.R.C.V.S. will address farmers generally on the aims, objects and progress of the Farmers' Union. [1903 or 1908]
- 1903 - 1908
- Southland times (Newspaper); Cleveland, Francis Leslie, 1921-2014
- Arrangement of text. Lists venues: Heddon Bush Monday 5th October; Drummond, ditto; Centre Bush, Tuesday 6th October; Dipton, Wednesday 7th October; Balfour, Thursday 8th October; Riversdale, Friday 9th October; Gore Saturday 10 October. Signed by Richard Allen, Secretary of Southland Provincial District. A M Paterson may or may not be Alexander McLean Paterson. Dated with reference to perpetual calendar. Inscriptions: Recto - beneath image - Times press, Invercargill. Quantity: 1 b&w photo-mechanical print(s). Physical Description: Letterpress 446 x 287 mm.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: File print in Ephemera Room.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 b&w photo-mechanical print(s), Ephemera, Letterpress works, Advertisements, Posters, Letterpress 446 x 287 mm., Orientation: Vertical image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Downloading this item
This item is available as a high resolution download. No further permissions are required for use of this image, however full citations and acknowledgements should be included wherever the images are used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It can be modified, remixed and built upon. It can be used commercially.
If reproducing this item, it is helpful to include the following credit: