Aitken, George, fl 1900-1914 :New Zealand postcard; Arahura leaving Westport; A peep at the Buller River, no. 12, W.V.; A peep at Hawkes Craig Buller 39, Vinsen, photo. Printed in Saxony [1905-1914].
- 1905 - 1914
- George Aitken (Firm); Vinsen, William Henry, 1876-1962
- Three views of the Westport Buller area and the steamship "Arahura". All three pictures can be seen by grasping and pulling the underlying cards at the cut-away spaces at either side of the top ("Arahura") card. Other Titles - Crag The "Arahura" was built in 1905. The firm printing postcards in Saxony was operating around 1904-1914. Quantity: 1 colour photo-mechanical print(s) on postcard set.. Physical Description: Photolithographs on three postcards, stretching to a total of 362 x 89 mm.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: Scanned from original
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 colour photo-mechanical print(s) on postcard set., Ephemera, Chromolithographs, Postcards, Photolithographs on three postcards, stretching to a total of 362 x 89 mm.
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Downloading this item
This item is available as a high resolution download. No further permissions are required for use of this image, however full citations and acknowledgements should be included wherever the images are used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It can be modified, remixed and built upon. It can be used commercially.
If reproducing this item, it is helpful to include the following credit: