Theatre Royal Christchurch :Madame Patey, England's greatest contralto, Thursday June 18th, 1891. [Silk] programme. Whitcombe & Tombs Limited, printers, Christchurch, N.Z. 19683 
- Theatre Royal (Christchurch, N.Z.); Whitcombe & Tombs Ltd
- Silk programme, showing a variety of type faces within a decorative border, with advertisements for Milner and Thompson, High Street Christchurch at top and bottom, with a testimonial at the right from organist G F Tendall. Besides Madame Patey, performers included Miss Bertha Rossow, Mr C R Jones, Mr J G Patey, Miss Emilia Wood, and conductor Mr Hermann Morris. Quantity: 1 colour art print(s). Physical Description: Letterpress, navy on cream silk, fringed at sides, 295 x 210 mm. Provenance: Purchased from John Martin, England, in 2009.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: Scanned from original
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 colour art print(s), Ephemera, Silk (Textile), Letterpress works, Theatre programmes, Letterpress, navy on cream silk, fringed at sides, 295 x 210 mm., Orientation: Vertical image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Downloading this item
This item is available as a high resolution download. No further permissions are required for use of this image, however full citations and acknowledgements should be included wherever the images are used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It can be modified, remixed and built upon. It can be used commercially.
If reproducing this item, it is helpful to include the following credit: