Kirkcaldie & Stains Ltd. :A London West End cutter. We have secured the services of a first-class cutter, who has had a good many years' experience in a first-class West End House in London, also valuable experience with Mr R M F Etheridge of Paris. [1903-1906].
- 1903 - 1906
- Evening Post (Wellington, N.Z.)
- Arrangement of text around the figures of eleven men wearing suits and coats of llama, worsteds, Irish tweed, French flannel, serge, twill. Includes suits, single and double-breasted overcoats and suits, dinner suits, clerical suits, and morning coat suits. Dated because of pencil arithmetic calculations on verso, which are found on other posters of the same provenance, from around that date. Inscriptions: Recto - bottom left - Printed at Evening Post Office Quantity: 1 b&w photo-mechanical print(s). Physical Description: Letterpress and photolithograph, on poster 635 x 510 mm.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: File print in Ephemera Room and in Turnbull Library Pictures
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 b&w photo-mechanical print(s), Ephemera, Letterpress works, Advertisements, Posters, Letterpress and photolithograph, on poster 635 x 510 mm., Orientation: Vertical image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Downloading this item
This item is available as a high resolution download. No further permissions are required for use of this image, however full citations and acknowledgements should be included wherever the images are used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It can be modified, remixed and built upon. It can be used commercially.
If reproducing this item, it is helpful to include the following credit: