New Zealand Railways: Five pounds reward; the above reward will be paid to anyone giving information that will lead to the conviction of any person damaging advertisements on the Railway Stations / David Eberlet, N.Z. Railways Advertising Contractor. [Proof] 1906
- Cleveland, Francis Leslie, 1921-2014
- Arrangement of text. Printed by NZ Times Print. Railways Advertising contractor is at  Customhouse Quay, Wellington. Dated from stamp for rough proof; dated 5.6.06. Quantity: 1 b&w photo-mechanical print(s). Physical Description: Letterpress 383 x 510 mm.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: File print in Ephemera Room.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 b&w photo-mechanical print(s), Ephemera, Letterpress works, Posters, Letterpress 383 x 510 mm., Orientation: Horizontal image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Downloading this item
This item is available as a high resolution download. No further permissions are required for use of this image, however full citations and acknowledgements should be included wherever the images are used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It can be modified, remixed and built upon. It can be used commercially.
If reproducing this item, it is helpful to include the following credit: