Sanders, James E, ca 1911-:6 A4 size photocopies of cartoons published in the New Zealand Herald from May to June 1970 on national and international political and social topics.
- Sanders, James Edward, 1911-1998; New Zealand herald (Newspaper)
- Topics include opposition to the New Zealand All Blacks playing rugby against the Springboks of apartheid South Africa, electoral politics, traffic control in Auckland, mining and potential mineral exports from the West Coast region, pilots and hijacks, a strike by Auckland rubbish collectors. Quantity: 6 photocopy/ies. Physical Description: A4 photocopies. Image sizes approximately 132 x 160 mm.
- Copyright must be cleared before this image is reproduced. The Library may be able to help with an address.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Curator required
- 6 photocopy/ies, Works of art, Ink drawings, Cartoons (Commentary), A4 photocopies. Image sizes approximately 132 x 160 mm.
See original record
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.