A Hatrick & Company Ltd :The Wanganui River, New Zealand. With the compliments of A Hatrick & Co Ltd, tourist steamer proprietary. These photos were specially taken by A E Watkinson, Wanganui. Wilson & Horton, printers, Auckland - 43488 [1910s]
- 1910 - 1918
- Hatrick & Company Ltd (Whanganui, N.Z.); Wilson & Horton (Firm); Watkinson, Arthur Edgar, 1882-1918
- Sheet folded into brown cover. Sheet shows a map of the Wanganui River flanked with photographs of 17 scenes on the river, including a photograph and description of Pipiriki House. Colouring is sepia, with blue highlights. The photographer A E Watkinson died in 1918; therefore this publication probably predates 1918. Quantity: 1 album(s) Album(s). Physical Description: Photolithograph on sheet 435 x 295 mm, folded into brown cover, 119 x 154 mm, with gold-lettered title.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: Scanned from original
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 album(s) Album(s), Ephemera, Photolithographs, Advertisements, Photolithograph on sheet 435 x 295 mm, folded into brown cover, 119 x 154 mm, with gold-lettered title., Orientation: Vertical image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Downloading this item
This item is available as a high resolution download. No further permissions are required for use of this image, however full citations and acknowledgements should be included wherever the images are used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It can be modified, remixed and built upon. It can be used commercially.
If reproducing this item, it is helpful to include the following credit: