- Carthew, Edward, active 1873-1874; Carver, Robert William Ind, 1838-1907; Casper, J B, active 1873; Cass, Thomas, 1817-1895; Castle, N W, active 1865; Catchpool, Edward, 1806-1874; Caulder, John A, active 1872; Cellem, William George (Captain), active 1859-1890; Challis, Henry, active 1873; Chamberlain, William B (Dr), -1853; Chamberlin, Frederick, active 1870s; Chamberlin, Henry, 1825-1888; Chancellor, Hume F, active 1875
- Correspondents include: James Carter, undated letter; Capt E Carthew, New Plymouth, 1873-1875 (3 letters); R Carver, Napier, 1867-1869 (2 letters); J B Casper, Thames, 1873 (1 letter); Thomas Cass, Christchurch, undated letter; John Castle, undated letter; N W Castle, Auckland, 1865 (1 letter); E Catchpool, Napier, 1859-1865 (6 letters); John A Caulder, Wellington, 1872 (1 letter); W G Cellem, Mercer & Auckland, 1868-1876 & undated (7 letters); Henry Challis, Wellington,  enclosing letter from Horace Baker, Taupo; W B Chamberlain, Rangitikei, undated (3 letters); Frederick Chamberlain, Auckland, undated (2 letters); Henry Chamberlain, Auckland, 1869 (1 letter); Hume F Chancellor, Dunedin, 1875 (1 letter); George J Channing [?], Maketu, 1870 (1 letter). Letter from Frederick Chamberlin, Eden Crescent, Auckland , 2 April, includes ms map showing Richmond to the north, Whakatane to the east, Tarawera River & Mt Edgecumbe (Putauaki) to the west & south-west, and Ruatoki to the south Quantity: 1 folder(s). Ms map enclosed in letter from Frederick Chamberlin
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: Microfilm available. Use MS-Copy-Micro-0535-045
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- Part of
- McLean, Donald (Sir), 1820-1877 : Papers / Series 1 Inward letters (English)
- 1 folder(s), Manuscripts, Illustration: Ms map enclosed in letter from Frederick Chamberlin
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: