- Hodgson, Trace, 1958-; Listener (Periodical)
Four vignettes in which the New Zealand Minister of Health, Helen Clark, the driver behind the anti-smoking legislation, is seen dreaming, then is taken up to heaven by an angel and finds God smoking and saying 'Well, well, look who's here.'
Quantity: 1 newspaper clipping.
Physical Description: Newspaper clipping, 218 x 130 mm.
- Copyright: Please check copyright.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- Part of
- Various artists :Collection of newspaper clippings, photocopies and bromides of cartoons by Chris Slane (A-317-1), Bill Wrathall (A-317-2) and Trace Hodgson (A-317-3).
- 1 newspaper clipping, Works of art, Clippings, Cartoons (Commentary), Newspaper clipping, 218 x 130 mm.
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it:Hodgson, Trace, 1958-. Hodgson, Trace, 1958- :St Helen the righteous. New Zealand Listener, 30 April 1990.. Various artists :Collection of newspaper clippings, photocopies and bromides of cartoons by Chris Slane (A-317-1), Bill Wrathall (A-317-2) and Trace Hodgson (A-317-3).. Ref: A-317-3-056. Alexander Turnbull Library, Wellington, New Zealand. /records/23071153