Save Manapouri Campaign :One share 50c, dated this 1st day of June 1970. David G. Kember, secretary. [Certificate].
- Save Manapouri Campaign; Parkinson, Philip Granger, 1950-
Features oval woodcut view of the lake framed with foliage. The certificate has a decorative border, with different icons at each corner: two fish, a pukeko, and a bird sittng on a branch.
Two copies held.
Quantity: 1 colour photo-mechanical print(s).
Physical Description: Photolithograph, 144 x 227 mm.
- Additional description
Alternative form available: File print and colour transparency in Ephemera Room
- Copyright: Please check copyright.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Digital content available only in Katherine Mansfield Reading Room
- Part of
- [Ephemera of octavo size concerning the environment and environmental protection]
- 1 colour photo-mechanical print(s), Ephemera, Photolithographs, Certificates, Photolithograph, 144 x 227 mm., Orientation: Horizontal image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.