- Collinson, Thomas Bernard, 1822-1902
- Shows the first Government House, built 1841, with well-established gardens, including wistaria growing over pillars of verandah, a cannon mounted in the front lawn and other houses and the spire of St Paul's Church in the background to the right On the verso of this view is the left side of Collinson's [Auckland from the head of the town valley] A-292-039. Quantity: 1 drawing(s). Physical Description: Pencil on cream wove paper 142 x 242 mm Transfers: From Manuscripts & Archives - March 1993, from [MS 50].
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- Part of
- Collinson, Thomas Bernard 1822-1902 :Seven years service on the borders of the Pacific Ocean, 1843-1850 / Collinson, Thomas Bernard 1822-1902 :Bishop Auckland N. Z. 1846. Government House, Auckland [and] Auckland.
- 1 drawing(s), Works of art, Pencil works, Pencil on cream wove paper 142 x 242 mm
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: