New Zealand Public Service Association :Oppression breeds struggle. The children of the soil shall be freed ... Jose Maria Sison, Filipino political prisoner. P.S.A. Liberation Weekend Seminar 1982. Elsdon Youth Camp, Sept. 24th to 26th.
- New Zealand Public Service Association
Shows an image of a large eye, with a red inset "iris" showing a scene of cruelty, and a "teardrop" showing a man with a gun.
The full quotation from Jose Maria Sison is: "The children of the soil shall be freed / Of yoke and terror in their country./ They shall stand against any monster/ And win by wit and engulfing number".
Quantity: 1 colour art print(s). 2.60 Linear Metres.
Physical Description: Screenprint, 640 x 450 mm.
Provenance: Donated by Therese O'Connell in 1992.
- Additional description
Alternative form available: File print and colour transparency in Ephemera Room.
- Copyright: Please check copyright.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Digital content available only in Katherine Mansfield Reading Room
- Part of
- Various artists :[Posters on various political issues, including women's issues, health and education, the environment, abortion, peace, police, Ireland, Vietnam, racial issues. ca 1970-1990].
- 1 colour art print(s), 2.60 Linear Metres, Conference papers and proceedings, Clippings, Personal correspondence, Pamphlets, Ephemera, Screen prints, Posters, Protest posters, Screenprint, 640 x 450 mm., Orientation: Vertical image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.