Heath, Eric Walmsley 1923-:Well, at the price it is today - no wonder! The Dominion, 22 January 1980.
- Heath, Eric Walmsley, 1923-; Dominion (Newspaper)
On the winners' stand in the Olympic stadium the second and third place getters are holding up the winner of the gold medal at gun point. Refers to the high price of gold. The official holding the medals is dressed as a Cossack.
Exhibited in 'Fun & Games - New Zealand Cartoon Perspectives on the Olympics 1952-2000 (Exhibition)'
Quantity: 1 original cartoon(s).
Physical Description: Black ink and letratone 393 x 470 mm.
- Copyright must be cleared before this image is reproduced. The Library may be able to help with an address.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- Part of
- Various cartoonists :Eleven cartoons by Eric Heath and five by Nevile Lodge on the 1980 Olympics held in Moscow.
- 1 original cartoon(s), Works of art, Ink drawings, Cartoons (Commentary), Black ink and letratone 393 x 470 mm.
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it:Heath, Eric Walmsley, 1923-. Heath, Eric Walmsley 1923-:Well, at the price it is today - no wonder! The Dominion, 22 January 1980.. Various cartoonists :Eleven cartoons by Eric Heath and five by Nevile Lodge on the 1980 Olympics held in Moscow.. Ref: B-157-038. Alexander Turnbull Library, Wellington, New Zealand. /records/23059232