Hodgkins family at Ravensbourne, Dunedin - Photograph taken by F L Jones; Hodgkins family at Cranmer Lodge, Dunedin - Photograph taken by Cower
- 1888, 1892
- Jones, Francis Lawrence, -1898
- Hodgkins family groups. The upper image was taken at 'Waira', Ravensbourne, Dunedin, in November 1888, by Francis Lawrence Jones. From left to right: Frances, Percy, Frank and Gilbert Hodgkins, with Mrs Hodgkins and William Mathew Hodgkins. The lower image was taken at Cranmore Lodge, on the hills above Dunedin, in February 1892. Shows Isabel Hodgkins (holding Japanese sunshade), William Mathew and Rachael Hodgkins (seated), William Field (on ground). Photograph taken by Cower. Other notes - Print of this negative held at PAColl-5030-7 Source of descriptive information - "Portrait of Frances Hodgkins", by E.H. McCormick, 1990, pages 12 and 17. Source of descriptive information - Note on back of file print reads "photo: Cower" Quantity: 1 b&w copy negative(s). Physical Description: Film negative
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- Part of
- McCormick, Eric Hall (Dr), 1906-1995: Photographs / Negatives
- 1 b&w copy negative(s), Negatives, Film negative
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: