Gear Meat Company :Gear Corned beef [and] Gear Meat Preserving and Freezing Company of New Zealand, Wellington New Zealand. Roast mutton. [1890-1920].
- 1900 - 1920
- Wilson & Horton (Firm); Bock & Cousins Lithographers (Firm); Bock, William Rose, 1847-1932; Cousins, Alfred Ernest, -1935
- The corned beef label is printed by Wilson & Horton Ltd, Auckland, in red, yellow and black. The roast mutton lable is printed by Bock & Cousins of Wellington and is in brown, yellow and black. Both are glazed labels. Extended Title - From Gear Meat Company Scrapbook of labels, page . Quantity: 2 colour photo-mechanical print(s) on labels.. Physical Description: Photolithographs, labels for tin, 99 x 345 mm, and 140 x 208 mm.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: File print and colour transparency available in Ephemera Room.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 2 colour photo-mechanical print(s) on labels., Ephemera, Chromolithographs, Advertisements, Packaging, Photolithographs, labels for tin, 99 x 345 mm, and 140 x 208 mm., Orientation: Horizontal image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Downloading this item
This item is available as a high resolution download. No further permissions are required for use of this image, however full citations and acknowledgements should be included wherever the images are used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It can be modified, remixed and built upon. It can be used commercially.
If reproducing this item, it is helpful to include the following credit: