Sandel & Withers (Firm) :Scheme plan of proposed subdivision of pt. Pukawa 4C3, Blk III Puketi S.D., Wellington Land Dist., Taumarunui County [map with ms annotations]. Prepared by Sandel & Withers, Regd. Surveyors, Taumarunui, for Kahu Te Kuru, owner, August 1963
- Jones, Pei Te Hurinui, 1898-1976; Sandel & Withers (Firm); Carpenter, Ken, active 1995
- A base cadastral map of thirty-two numbered sections with acreages and some boundary measurements, in part of the Pukawa land block, owned by Kahu Te Kuru, in the Puketi survey district. The annotation to this map shows the numbered sections outlined as far as the lake's edge. One section is marked for community use (parking). Roads included are Motutaiko Street and Pihanga Road which is noted as formed, metalled and being legalised. Includes reserves adjacent to Lake Taupo, and the lines of the current lake edge in 1963 and the lake edge by M.L. 3729. Two areas of 4C3 are marked for development by Trustees. Includes references to D.P. 23996, M.L. 3729, M.L. 4851. Extended Title - Scheme plan of proposed subdivision of part Pukewa 4C3, Block III Puketi survey district. Title of this map with ms annotations is that of the base map Certified note at bottom of map reads: I. Edward Sydney Withers, registered surveyor, hereby certify that this plan has been prepared by me in accordance with the provisions of Part II of the Counties Amendment Act 1961, and the first schedule to that Act [Signature of E.S. Withers] Quantity: 1 map(s). Physical Description: Pencil on diazo print, coloured, 48.5 x 48.7 cm. Transfers: From Manuscripts & Archives - MS-Group-0358.
- Additional description
- Original map no longer held by Alexander Turnbull Library.
- Refer to the University of Waikato Library.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 map(s), Annotations, Cadastral maps, Diazotypes, Pencil on diazo print, coloured, 48.5 x 48.7 cm.
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: