- [ca 1886]
- Fell, Charles Yates, 1844-1918
- Atkinson group on the porch of Fairfield, the home of Arthur Samuel Atkinson and Jane Maria Atkinson in Brougham Street, Nelson. The group comprises Arthur Samuel Atkinson, holding Phyllis Fell (rear), Jane Maria Atkinson (seated, right), Harry Albert Atkinson (front) and his wife Annie Elizabeth Atkinson (seated, left). Photograph taken ca 1886, probably by Charles Yates Fell. Identified and dated by comparison with lower photograph in Fell 2 album (PA1-q-075) which was taken on the same occasion. Quantity: 1 b&w original photographic print(s). Physical Description: Albumen print 221 x 173 mm, with losses
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- Part of
- Richmond and Atkinson families :Photographs, cabinet cards, cartes de visite, ambrotypes, and daguerreotypes of the Richmond and Atkinson families / Photographs, cabinet cards, cartes de visite, ambrotypes, and daguerreotypes of the Richmond and Atkinson families
- 1 b&w original photographic print(s), Photographs, Albumen prints, Portraits, Albumen print 221 x 173 mm, with losses
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: