W H Comstock Co Ltd :Dr Morse's Indian root pills; the standard family medicine, published by the W H Comstock Co Ltd, 58 Pitt St, Sydney, N.S.W. [Front cover of advertising booklet. 1906].
- Cleveland, Francis Leslie, 1921-2014
- Shows an arrangement of text around a circular inset scene of a family sitting around a table. The father reads the newspaper which advertises Dr Morse's Indian Root Pills. Quantity: 1 b&w photo-mechanical print(s) on cover of booklet.. Physical Description: Offset print on cover 222 x 148 mm. Provenance: Donated by Dr Les Cleveland in 1965.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- Part of
- [Ephemera relating to chemists' shops, pharmacies, the pharmaceutical industry, patent or quack medicines and home remedies. ca 1900-1920] / W H Comstock Co Ltd: Dr Morse's Indian root pills; the standard family medicine, published by the W H Comstock Co Ltd, 58 Pitt St, Sydney, N.S.W. [Advertising booklet. 1906].
- 1 b&w photo-mechanical print(s) on cover of booklet., Ephemera, Engravings, Advertisements, Offset print on cover 222 x 148 mm., Orientation: Vertical image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Downloading this item
This item is available as a high resolution download. No further permissions are required for use of this image, however full citations and acknowledgements should be included wherever the images are used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It can be modified, remixed and built upon. It can be used commercially.
If reproducing this item, it is helpful to include the following credit: