R. Hannah & Co.: £500 reward. R Hannah & Co, of the cash boot market, Cuba Street, deserve the above reward for starting at this dull season their Annual Clearance sale. Opening Day Saturday April 6th [1895 or 1901]
- 1895 - 1901
- Cleveland, Francis Leslie, 1921-2014
- Arrangement of text with one small inset of young woman in Victorian frills. Lists all special bargains available. Gives address of shop at 28 Cuba Street. Exhibited in 'To market, to market' Exhibition of advertising and commercial ephemera from the Printed Ephemera Collection, Alexander Turnbull Library. First Floor foyer, National Library of New Zealand, 5 August - 16 September 1997. Dated with reference to perpetual calendar. Inscriptions: Recto - bottom left - Evening post print. Quantity: 1 b&w photo-mechanical print(s). Physical Description: Letterpress 555 x 398 mm.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: Colour transparency in Ephemera Room.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 b&w photo-mechanical print(s), Ephemera, Letterpress works, Advertisements, Posters, Letterpress 555 x 398 mm., Orientation: Vertical image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Downloading this item
This item is available as a high resolution download. No further permissions are required for use of this image, however full citations and acknowledgements should be included wherever the images are used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It can be modified, remixed and built upon. It can be used commercially.
If reproducing this item, it is helpful to include the following credit: