Opera House Wellington: Henry's Dramatic Company. Third year of organisation. Six changes of drama selected from our repertoire of eighty pieces. New and elaborate scenery and effects ... properties by Mr Charles Belcher. Evening Post Wellington [1900?]
- Evening Post (Wellington, N.Z.)
- Shows arrangement of text, blue lettering on white, with varying lettering types. Plays include: "Factory girl of Sydney" (10-12 December); "The new Magdalen" (13 December); Shamus O'Brien (14 December); "The Mysteries of Paris" (15 December); "East Lynne" (16 December); "Blind justice" (17 December). Cast members include: Mr Robert Henry and Miss Billie Howards. Date from perpetual calendar, and dated 1898 poster. Quantity: 1 colour photo-mechanical print(s). Physical Description: Letterpress on poster 1016 x 384 mm.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: File print in Ephemera Room.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 colour photo-mechanical print(s), Ephemera, Letterpress works, Posters, Letterpress on poster 1016 x 384 mm., Orientation: Vertical image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Downloading this item
This item is available as a high resolution download. No further permissions are required for use of this image, however full citations and acknowledgements should be included wherever the images are used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It can be modified, remixed and built upon. It can be used commercially.
If reproducing this item, it is helpful to include the following credit: