New Zealand Labour Party: Housing the people, under National rule; ... under Labour rule. Keep Labour in power. 
- McAnally, Ivan M, 1908-1991
- Compares and contrasts the quality of housing under National and under Labour power. Gives statistics of how Labour has helped. Extended Title - From Labour Party booklet, "What N.Z. Labour means to you", illustrated by "Fox". Page . Quantity: 1 b&w photo-mechanical print(s). Physical Description: Photoprint, 182 x 240 mm.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: File print and colour transparency available. Also Slide - no. 44.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- Part of
- New Zealand Labour Party: [Fliers, cards and pamphlets of octavo size. 1930s] / New Zealand Labour Party: What N.Z. Labour means to you, written and arranged by David Wilson, National Secretary, N.Z. Labour Party. Pictorially portrayed by "Fox", "The Standard" cartoonist. Wellington, Printed by the Standard Press, Marion Street, Wellington N.Z., .
- 1 b&w photo-mechanical print(s), Ephemera, Photolithographs, Photoprint, 182 x 240 mm., Orientation: Horizontal image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: