New Zealand Labour Party :General election, 1925 - Labour's candidates. Labour's aim - Social service. For Labour and human freedom. Supplement to "The New Zealand Worker", Wednesday, October 21, 1925. Printed and published by John Glover, ... for the New Zealand Worker Printing & Publishing Company Ltd.
- Glover, John, 1866?-1947; New Zealand Worker Printing and Publishing Company Ltd
- Shows a central group of three politicians: H E Holland, P Fraser and M J Savage. Around these three are arranged portraits of 49 other candidates: A E Bissett (Bay of Islands); A S Richards (Marsden); W E Barnard (Kaipara); A G Osborne (Waitemata); H G R Mason (Eden); John A Lee (Auckland East); W E Parry (Auckland Central); F N Bartram (Grey Lynn); R F Way (Parnell); W J Jordan (Manukau), D McClymont (Franklin); J Piggot (Raglan); W Lee Martin (Hamilton); J W Summer (Rotorua); D W Coleman (Gisborne); L McIlvride (Napier); W A Sheat (New Plymouth); W J Rogers (Wanganui); F Langstone (Waimarino); J H Taylor (Oroua); A L Ogilvy (Hawke's Bay); C J Duggan (Rangitikei); W Bromley (Palmerston); B Roberts (Manawatu); R Semple (Otaki); W Nash (Hutt); H E Combs (Wellington North); A L Monteith (Wellington East); R McKeen (Wellington South); C H Chapman (Wellington Suburbs); T Brindle (Nelson); M Fagan (Motueka); J O'Brien (Westland); M Williams (Kaiapoi); F R Cooke (Christchurch North); E J Howard (Christchurch South); H T Armstrong (Christchurch East); Winter Cole (Riccarton); D J Sullivan (Avon); J McCombs (Lyttelton); P C Vinnell (Timaru); J W Munro (Dunedin North); R Harrison (Dunedin West); J W Gilchrist (Dunedin Central); J E McManus (Dunedin South); J W Fenton (Clutha); M Connelly (Chalmers); P H Hickey (Invercargill); A Ashworth (Wakatipu). The verso gives biographical notes about each of the candidates. Quantity: 1 colour photo-mechanical print(s) on poster.. Physical Description: Photolithograph, on poster, 575 x 445 mm.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: File print and colour transparency in Ephemera Room
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- Part of
- Roth, Herbert Otto, 1917-1994: Collected papers, personal papers, photographs and ephemera / [Posters collected by H. O. Roth, of approximately A2 and A1 size. 1960-1990s].
- 1 colour photo-mechanical print(s) on poster., Ephemera, Photolithographs, Group portraits, Political posters, Photolithograph, on poster, 575 x 445 mm., Orientation: Vertical image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: