Evans, Malcolm Paul, 1945- :Daily Express makes atom bomb - Times, Guardian Mail, Mirror & Sun surrender. [1970-1978].
- 1970 - 1978
- Shows a small newsstand in Trafalgar Square, London, where competing newspaper billboards display headlines. There are many pigeons around. Published by the New Zealand herald ca 1970-1978. Quantity: 1 original cartoon(s). Physical Description: Ink, pencil, letraset, white paint, 270 x 425 mm. Provenance: Donated by the cartoonist in 1993.
- Copyright must be cleared before this image is reproduced for publication. The Library may be able to help with an address.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Curator required
- Part of
- Evans, Malcolm Paul, 1945- :Editorial cartoons. [1970-1978].
- 1 original cartoon(s), Works of art, Ink drawings, Cartoons (Commentary), Ink, pencil, letraset, white paint, 270 x 425 mm., Orientation: Horizontal image
See original record
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.