- Lodge, Nevile Sidney, 1918-1989
- Richard Nixon advances with his hand outstretched, carrying a suitcase labelled trade samples, towards Chou En-Lai, who opens the door and carries a table tennis bat. Diplomacy at this time with China was called ping pong diplomacy. Quantity: 1 original cartoon(s). Physical Description: Ink, black and yellow letratone, crayon and pencil, 286 x 400 mm Finding Aids: Photocopies available in Pictorial Reference Service.
- Copyright must be cleared before this is reproduced for publication. The Library may be able to help with an address.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Curator required
- Part of
- Lodge, Nevile Sidney 1918-1989 :[Archive of original cartoons for the Evening Post and Sports Post, 1941 to 1988] / Lodge, Nevile Sidney 1918-1989 :[Cartoons for the Evening Post, 1971]
- 1 original cartoon(s), Works of art, Ink drawings, Cartoons (Commentary), Ink, black and yellow letratone, crayon and pencil, 286 x 400 mm, Orientation: Horizontal image
See original record
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.