Wellington Technical School: Technical School evening classes ... Drawing classes are held in the above school every evening from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.... Day classes in drawing, painting, modelling, wood carving and carpentry... Arthur D Riley, Director. 1895
- Cleveland, Francis Leslie, 1921-2014
- Arrangement of text. Mentions drawing instructors: J M Nairn, M Hill, R N Anderson; geometrical and perspective drawing instructor W Rountree; life class instructor J M Nairn, Carpentry, wood and stone carving, moulding, casting, and modelling instructor W H Barrett; Building construction and architecture instructors J Campbell and J H McKay; theory and practice of plumbing instructor, W Mack; mechanical drawing and machine construction instructor J Welsby. J Campbell is possibly John Campbell 1857-1942. Quantity: 1 b&w photo-mechanical print(s). Physical Description: Letterpress 528 x 346 mm.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: Colour transparency in Ephemera Room. Slide also available - no. 145.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 b&w photo-mechanical print(s), Ephemera, Letterpress works, Advertisements, Posters, Letterpress 528 x 346 mm., Orientation: Vertical image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Downloading this item
This item is available as a high resolution download. No further permissions are required for use of this image, however full citations and acknowledgements should be included wherever the images are used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It can be modified, remixed and built upon. It can be used commercially.
If reproducing this item, it is helpful to include the following credit: