Heath, Eric Walmsley, 1923- :Care for your coast. Produced by the National Conservation Week Campaign Committee for the Post Office Savings Bank. New Zealand is in our hands. .
- Heath, Eric Walmsley, 1923-; National Conservation Week Campaign Committee (N.Z.)
Shows an illustration by Eric Heath of families and children playing on a beach, building sandcastles and watching a school of fish. In the background, factory waste is taken to a tip on the back of a truck.
Quantity: 1 colour photo-mechanical print(s).
Physical Description: Photolithograph on poster, 597 x 365 mm.
- Additional description
Alternative form available: File print and colour transparency in Ephemera Room
- Copyright must be cleared before this image is reproduced for publication. The Library may be able to help with an address.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Digital content available only in Katherine Mansfield Reading Room
- Part of
- [Posters concerning the environment and environmental protection. 1977-1979]
- 1 colour photo-mechanical print(s), Ephemera, Photolithographs, Posters, Photolithograph on poster, 597 x 365 mm., Orientation: Vertical image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.