- 1890, 1895
- Mahupuku, Hamuera Tamahau, -1904; Tahana, Te Kohea, active 1890s; Te Maari-o-te-rangi, Piripi, 1837?-1895; Hare, Aporo, active 1890s; Takitakitu, Namana, active 1890s; Paro, Horomona, active 1870s-1890s; Te Roikuku, Wi, active 1895
Contains Wairarapa whakapapa, and evidence from the Maori Land Court case about Waikekeno, in the Wairarapa; this contains historical information about the occupation and use of the land, related whakapapa, and information about pa and kainga and the contemporary owners
Quantity: 1 folder(s).
Physical Description: Mss
- No extensive photocopying or publication without permission of NZMPFB
- Access restrictions
- Restricted - Content cannot be accessed without permission
- Part of
- Maori Purposes Fund Board : Papers / Series 9 - Hoani Te Whatahoro Jury papers
- 1 folder(s), Manuscripts, Mss
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.