- October 1975
- EP-Ethnology-Maori Lands 1975-01
- Aerial view of the crowd of Maori Land Marchers gathered in Parliament grounds, Wellington. Photographed by an Evening Post staff photographer in October 1975 The Maori Land March arrived in Wellington in the afternoon of the 13th of October 1975. This photograph was probably taken on that day or the next before the crowds of supporters dispersed. Quantity: 1 b&w original photographic print(s). Physical Description: Silver gelatin print
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: Print in Turnbull Library Pictures Evening Post illustrations file at Ethnology Maori Lands (1975) 7/4 drawer
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- Part of
- Dominion post (Newspaper): Photographic negatives and prints of the Evening Post and Dominion newspapers / Maori lands 1975
- 1 b&w original photographic print(s), Photographs, Silver gelatin print
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: