Citizens All Black Tour Association :Protest meeting, Wellington Town Hall - Wednesday 12th Aug. at 8 p.m. No Maoris - No tour. .
- New Zealand Citizens' All Black Tour Association
- Arrangement of text. Mentions that George Nepia, Louie Paewai, Vince Bevan and M. N. Paewai will be attending. This may have been one of the display cards used in buses, trams and store windows (see MS-Papers-0404-01 - letter from O'Regan to Armstrong 22 July 1959) Despite the fact that more than 150,000 New Zealanders signed a petition opposing the tour, it went ahead, with no Maori players in the team. Exhibited as part of "I protest" exhibition of posters, Alexander Turnbull Library foyer, Feb-April 1997. Quantity: 1 b&w photo-mechanical print(s) on card.. Physical Description: Photolithograph 303 x 504 mm.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: Scanned from original. File print and colour transparency
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 b&w photo-mechanical print(s) on card., Ephemera, Photolithographs, Posters, Protest posters, Photolithograph 303 x 504 mm., Orientation: Horizontal image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: