- 26 June 1984
- Prime Minister Sir Robert Muldoon and Lady Muldoon enter the Wellington Town Hall to a standing ovation from National Party supporters. Photographed by Evening Post staff photographer John Nicholson 26 June 1984. Quantity: 1 b&w original negative(s) Single image on 35mm negative strip.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: Print in Turnbull Library Pictures Evening Post illustrations file at Obits-Robert Muldoon (Cabinet no 19, drawer 2).
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- Part of
- Dominion post (Newspaper): Photographic negatives and prints of the Evening Post and Dominion newspapers / Prime Minister Robert Muldoon and Lady Muldoon at meeting - Photograph taken by John Nicholson
- 1 b&w original negative(s) Single image on 35mm negative strip, Negatives
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: