Canterbury Caledonian Society :Canterbury Caledonian Society St Andrew's supper, Nov 30, 1889. Toast list. D McLennan, litho. Whitcombe & Tombs Limited, 14618. 1889.
- Whitcombe & Tombs Ltd; Canterbury Caledonian Society; McLennan, D, active 1889
- Shows a bearded Scotsman wearing a kilted. He stands with a foot on a chair and the other foot on a table, with his glass raised, proposeing a toast. At the right is a list of toasts and those proposing them, and the performers of items of entertainment. These include: Brevet-Col. Lean, Captain Anderson (Sydenham Rifles), Hon J T Peacock, Dr Thomas, Mr W Thomson, Mr J Anderson jnr, Mr J S Williams, Mr P Johnson, Mr John Matson, Mr William Boag, Dr Tomas, Mr Alex Ferguson, Dr Turnbull, Mr Hockley, Mr James Martin, Mr Struthers, Mr Connal, Mr Richardson. Quantity: 1 colour art print(s). Physical Description: Coloured lithograph,on sheet 254 x 335 mm. Provenance: Purchased from Anah Dunsheath in September 2002.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: File print and colour transparency in Ephemera Room
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 colour art print(s), Ephemera, Lithographs, Programmes, Coloured lithograph,on sheet 254 x 335 mm., Orientation: Horizontal image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Downloading this item
This item is available as a high resolution download. No further permissions are required for use of this image, however full citations and acknowledgements should be included wherever the images are used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It can be modified, remixed and built upon. It can be used commercially.
If reproducing this item, it is helpful to include the following credit: