Scott, Thomas 1947- :[Parliamentary Select Committee on women's rights. New Zealand Listener. Between 1972 and 1974]
- 1973 - 1974
- Scott, Thomas Joseph, 1947-; Listener (Periodical)
The members of the Kirk Government's Parliamentary Select Committee on Women's Rights seated around a table, making witty comments. They include, from left, Dorothy Jelicich, Mary Batchelor, Eddie Isbey, Bill Rowling (?), the chairman (Hugh Watt?), David Thompson, Eric Holland, and Bill Young
Quantity: 1 original cartoon(s).
Physical Description: Ink on paper
- Copyright must be cleared before this image is reproduced. The Library may be able to help with an address.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- Part of
- Various artists :[Two cartoons about women's rights. 1970s?] / Various artists :[Two cartoons about women's rights. 1970s?]
- 1 original cartoon(s), Works of art, Ink drawings, Cartoons (Commentary), Ink on paper
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it:Scott, Thomas Joseph, 1947-. Scott, Thomas 1947- :[Parliamentary Select Committee on women's rights. New Zealand Listener. Between 1972 and 1974]. Various artists :[Two cartoons about women's rights. 1970s?]. Ref: C-125-054. Alexander Turnbull Library, Wellington, New Zealand. /records/22896528