- Lloyd, Trevor, 1863-1937; New Zealand herald (Newspaper)
- New Zealand prime minister Joe Ward mounted on an old horse and dressed in the garb of Don Quixote is about to defend himself on the steps of parliament against the leader of the Reform Party, who is riding up as a cavalry officer, brandishing his sabre. Extended Title - 'United we stand!' 'There's a lot of fun coming soon.' Quantity: 1 photocopy/ies. Physical Description: A4 size photocopy.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- Part of
- Various artists :Collection of newspaper clippings, photocopies and bromides of cartoons by Hiscocks (A-315-1), T. Lloyd (A-315-2), various artists from the "Ladies' Journal", "The Freelance", "New Zealand Graphic" and "Melbourne Punch" (A-315-3), Nisbet (A-315-4-001/012) and Malcolm Evans (A-315-5).
- 1 photocopy/ies, Works of art, Cartoons (Commentary), Caricatures, A4 size photocopy., Orientation: Horizontal image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: