- Taylor, Charles, active 1981; Taylor, Joye Wilhelmina, 1898-1979
- Shows view of Queens Wharf looking towards Mount Victoria, and showing steamships and steam/sail ships tied up at the wharf. Horses and carts are shown on the wharf. Dated from another rubber postmarked copy of this card, stamped 1908. Quantity: 1 colour photo-mechanical print(s) on postcard.. Physical Description: Coloured photolithograph, 89 x 140 mm.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: File print and colour transparency in Ephemera Room
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 colour photo-mechanical print(s) on postcard., Ephemera, Photolithographs, Postcards, Coloured photolithograph, 89 x 140 mm., Orientation: Horizontal image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Downloading this item
This item is available as a high resolution download. No further permissions are required for use of this image, however full citations and acknowledgements should be included wherever the images are used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It can be modified, remixed and built upon. It can be used commercially.
If reproducing this item, it is helpful to include the following credit: