L, D M, fl ca 1885-1886 :Canterbury Dog Show held at Christchurch, Nov 10th & 11th 1885. Very highly commended. Awarded to ...... for ....., .... Chairman of Committee / D M L. Whitcombe & Tombs Limited, lithographers, &c .
- Canterbury Dog Show; Whitcombe & Tombs Ltd; D. M. L. (Artist), active 1885-1886
- A blank certificate, featuring a leafy border, with heads of various breeds of dogs, seven in number. Quantity: 1 b&w art print(s). Physical Description: Lithograph on card 243 x 310 mm. Provenance: Purchased from Anah Dunsheath in September 2002.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: Scanned from original
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 b&w art print(s), Ephemera, Lithographs, Certificates, Lithograph on card 243 x 310 mm., Orientation: Horizontal image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Downloading this item
This item is available as a high resolution download. No further permissions are required for use of this image, however full citations and acknowledgements should be included wherever the images are used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It can be modified, remixed and built upon. It can be used commercially.
If reproducing this item, it is helpful to include the following credit: