[Postcard]. Remembrance flashed from land to land is like the pressure of a hand. [Christmas postcard. ca 1900].
- 1900 - 1919
- August, Bessie Lilian Maiwand, 1915-1991; Wildt & Kray (Firm)
- Shows a central circular motif bordered with holly and mistletoe, and showing two hands in a handshake. At the for left are some telegraph wires on poles stretching across the countryside, and at the right the sun is coming up over the rim of the sea. Published by Wildt & Kray, London E.C. Series 776. Quantity: 1 colour photo-mechanical print(s) on postcard in album.. Physical Description: Photolithograph, 89 x 138 mm. Provenance: Donated by Mrs B L M August in 1976.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: File print and colour transparency in Ephemera Room.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 colour photo-mechanical print(s) on postcard in album., Ephemera, Photolithographs, Postcards, Christmas cards, Photolithograph, 89 x 138 mm., Orientation: Horizontal image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Downloading this item
This item is available as a high resolution download. No further permissions are required for use of this image, however full citations and acknowledgements should be included wherever the images are used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It can be modified, remixed and built upon. It can be used commercially.
If reproducing this item, it is helpful to include the following credit: