Kerridge Odeon: C'Mon 68; WOW, it's all happening again! Thursday 29 August ... St James Theatre, Wellington. Produced and directed by Kevan Moore; musical direction by Jimmie Sloggett. Choreography by Dorothea Zaymes / presented by Kerridge Odeon by arrangement with Fullers Entertainment Bureau. .
- Cabot, Charles Henry, 1890-1978; Cabot, Beatrice Eliza, 1894-1981; Pacer Kerridge Corporation
- Arrangement of text. Bottom half shows small photos of Pete Sinclair, Ray Columbus, The Chicks, Tommy Ferguson, Shane, The C'Mon Girls, The Troubled Mind, and Mary Louise. Quantity: 1 colour photo-mechanical print(s). Physical Description: Letterpress, 510 x 380 mm.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: File print and colour transparency in Ephemera Room.
- Please check copyright
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 colour photo-mechanical print(s), Ephemera, Letterpress works, Posters, Advertisements, Letterpress, 510 x 380 mm., Orientation: Vertical image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: