Lodge, Nevile Sidney, 1918-1989 :"Good news, Cyril! We're living in one of the better-off regions". Evening Post. 10 June 1987.
- Evening Post (Wellington, N.Z.); Lodge, Nevile Sidney, 1918-1989
- Shows two tramps in a park. One is lying on the park bench covered in a newspaper which reports that the Auckland and Wellington economies are better off than other parts of the country. Exhibited in 'Lodge Laughs at Wellington: Celebrating the life and works of cartoonist Nevile Lodge' exhibition of cartoons By Nevile Lodge on Wellington topics over the period 1943-1988, curated by the New Zealand Cartoon Archive for the Wellington Museum of City and Sea, and exhibited at the Museum from 25 May to August 2004. Published in book 'Lodge Laughs at Wellington' by the New Zealand Cartoon Archive, 2004. Extended Title - Report shows regional economic rundown Auckland Wellington bouyant Quantity: 1 original cartoon(s). Physical Description: Ink, letratone and crayon on paper, 320 x 404 mm
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: Photocopies available in Pictorial Reference Service
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- Part of
- Lodge, Nevile Sidney 1918-1989 :[Archive of original cartoons for the Evening Post and Sports Post, 1941 to 1988] / Lodge, Nevile Sidney 1918-1989 :[Cartoons for the Evening Post, 1987]
- 1 original cartoon(s), Works of art, Ink drawings, Cartoons (Commentary), Ink, letratone and crayon on paper, 320 x 404 mm
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: