Hall, Ken, fl 1980s :Conservation Week; Nature's place in town, 1-9 August 1981 / Produced by Conservation New Zealand, co-ordinators of Conservation Week, with assistance from the Commission for the Environment.
- Conservation New Zealand (Organization); Hall, Ken, active 1980s
- Shows an illustration of the head and shoulders of a young man standing amongst city buildings, while his sunglasses reflect trees. Quantity: 1 colour photo-mechanical print(s) on poster. Physical Description: Photolithograph on poster, 692 x 307 mm.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: File print and colour transparency in Ephemera Room
- The Ministry for the Environment has given permission for the National Library of New Zealand to display this image on the COR and Timeframes sites (AT 10/21/1, 24 January 2001). Please check copyright before reproduction for publication.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 colour photo-mechanical print(s) on poster, Ephemera, Photolithographs, Posters, Advertisements, Photolithograph on poster, 692 x 307 mm., Orientation: Vertical image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: