New Zealand Railways. Publicity Branch :Waitomo Caves. Glow worm grotto, wonder of the world! New Zealand. [Published by] Railways Studios [ca 1930-1935]
- 1930 - 1935
- New Zealand Railways. Publicity Branch
- Shows a view of tourists in a boat at the right, looking at glow worms in a high cave in the Waitomo Cave complex. The cave contains stalactites and other silica formations. Below is a small illustration of the government hostel at Waitomo, and a list of contact addresses for more information, in London, Toronto, Sydney, Melbourne and Wellington. Quantity: 1 colour art print(s). Physical Description: Coloured lithograph, 1005 x 635 mm.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: Scanned from original
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 colour art print(s), Ephemera, Chromolithographs, Posters, Coloured lithograph, 1005 x 635 mm., Orientation: Vertical image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: